Your transcript is a record of the grades and credits you have earned in high school. Your high school transcript will also show any credits you earned in junior high that might have followed you up to high school.

Transcripts are updated at the start of every school year (so that summer credits are reflected on the record). This means that your GPA and class rank will not change except for at the completion of a school year. New students will not have a GPA until they complete their first year at RHS.

Unofficial transcripts can be printed by your counselor.

Official transcripts must be requested in the Registrar's office. The official transcript has a raised seal stamped on it and is enclosed in a sealed envelope. To keep the transcript official, the envelope must not be opened. There is a small fee for each official transcript requested (see below).

9th-12th graders can request official transcripts for $2 each.

  • Students are responsible for picking up their transcript and mailing it to its destination.

  • Final transcripts can be mailed by the school. Students will need to fill out a form indicating the college/address to which the transcript will be sent.

RHS Graduates can request official transcripts for $5. If you cannot come by in person, you can submit your request in writing. Be sure to include your name while attending RHS, your date of birth and year of graduation; enclose $5 and send it to:

James Earl Rudder High School

Attn: Registrar

3251 Austin's Colony Parkway

Bryan, TX 77808

Payment MUST be received before your transcript will be mailed.

Replacement Diplomas

You can order a replacement diploma for $25 (add $5 if you want the cover too). Send your telephone number and mailing address to:

Balfour Company

Attn: Mary Bocek

1320 IH-10 South

Beaumont, TX 77707

Questions? Contact Mary Bocek at 409-842-5324 or

Copies of a birth certificate, social security card, or shot records can be requested for $1 each. Please allow 48 hours for your copy request to be made.