New Students


Online Enrollment Link

State law requires school attendance between the ages of 6 and 18. Students enrolling at James Earl Rudder High School must provide the following documents:

  • Birth certificate

  • Social Security card

  • Proof of physical residence - Need 2 (utility bill or lease agreement, driver's license, Voter Registration Card, utilities termination or application, builder contract)

  • Transcript or last report card from previous school (required for registration)

  • Immunization record including DPT, poliomyelitis, varicella, hepititis B and measles-mumps-rubella. (A TB test is required if students are entering from outside the United States.)

  • Picture ID of the parent/ guardian

  • Guardianship if student is not living with parent


Free transportation is provided to students who live more than 2 miles away from the school. Call 209-7130 to sign your child up on a route. Click here for more information.


Families who want to request a transfer to attend a school in a different zone will have an opportunity to do so annually. Questions about the transfer process can be directed to Imelda Esparza at 209-1111.

Applications can be obtained at:

Bryan ISD

801 S. Ennis Street

Bryan, Texas 77803